How Will My Parcel Be Delivered?
Oh what a hat delivers goods via Royal mail or through a courier service. When your parcel is delivered by a courier you will be asked to sign for it as proof of receipt. If you are not there, a card will be dropped through your door stating how to get your parcel.
UK Mainland: 3 – 5working days / EU and UK Islands: 7 days / International: 14 days
Unfortunately we are not able to offer weekend or bank holiday deliveries at the moment or out of stock delivery times on website at ordering stage, and you must be a minimum age of 18.
UK shipping is charged at £10 per delivery by courier for the majority of the headwear
Soft headwear £6.99 by Tracked Royal Mail
Shoes & Handbags
Uk Shipping £8.99 by Tracked Royal Mail
For International Prices at checkout please choose;
Germany = Europe £20.00
USA = Rest of the World £20.00
Delivery Prices vary per order and per country depending on the size of the box required. Please request a quote for accurate prices and express services. All relevant import taxes and duties must be paid by you when the item is delivered.
We take pride in the quality of our products and our policy is to ensure that all products supplied reach you in perfect condition. If for any reason the product does not meet your expectations, we are happy to offer an exchange or refund where possible, provided a Returns Number is requested within 48hours of receipt and items are returned to ohwhatahat.com within 7 days and meet the requirements below. We regret that we are unable to offer refunds on products that have been made to order or customised. This policy does not affect your statutory rights.
– All returns must be in perfect condition and complete with their original tags still attached.
– We are unable to offer any exchanges or refunds on items that have been worn, marked or damaged or that are not in their undamaged original packaging.
– A refund will be issued to the original card that was used for the purchase within 5 days of receipt of the return. This refund will include the full value of the items returned, including UK taxes, but excluding shipping costs.
– If you wish to have an exchange or report a faulty item please contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0) 7823 345 714
Returns information will be found on your sales receipt. If you have any questions, please email email@example.com
Oh What A Hat – complete address given out on request of return.
We will email you on receipt of the goods to confirm that your return will be processed.
Refunds will be credited to the account or card used to originally purchase the items, less any taxes or import duties incurred. Unfortunately, we are unable to refund shipping costs.
Upon exchanging a product, you will be eligible to pay a new postage and packaging charge. As part of the returns process, you will be directed to our website where you will be able to pay securely online.
HIRE IS FROM £50
1. The hired item(s) will remain the property of Oh What a Hat at all times.
2. The full hire fee is payable by pay pal or credit/ debit card.
3. A deposit of £100.00 fee is payable on the item(s). This will be returned on receipt of the item(s) in the condition in which it was hired.
4. Oh what a hat reserve the right to retain the deposit if the item(s) are returned damaged or marked in any way, this includes make-up or rain damage.
5. Item(s) are hired per occasion. Hire periods typically last for seven days. Longer hire periods may be arranged for an additional fee. We can be flexible according to your needs and availability.
6, Late return of the item(s) will incur a fee of £10 per day or part of a day per item.
7. Full payment must be made at point of order for special order hats.
DISTANCE SELLING REGULATIONS
Under the Distance Selling Regulations, customers within the EU have the right to cancel the contract for purchase of certain goods with Oh What a Hat at any time within the seven working days of the day after the day on which the customer receives the goods (the ”seven day cooling off period”). To cancel your contract within the seven day cooling off period please notify us in writing by email firstname.lastname@example.org or post before the expiry of the cooling off period. Please package the relevant goods securely and send them to us. All returns must be in perfect condition and with their original packaging and tags. If we receive notice of your cancellation of this order within the seven day cooling off period, we will refund the purchase price for that item.
Made to order or customised goods are exempt from this cancellation right.
Please note that this is not a full statement of your rights under the Distance Selling Regulations.